- Visa-free regime applies in the following cases:- for 30 days – for nationals of 53 countries, including almost all European states, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Republic of Korea, Israel, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Brazil, Argentina and Chile;- for 60 days – for nationals of Azerbaijan, Armenia, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Russia, Tajikistan and Ukraine;- for any foreign children up to 16 years old with biometric travel document, but accompanied by the adult legal representatives, and they can stay in Uzbekistan for the duration of the visa of the accompanying person (no more than 90 days);- for up to 5 days – nationals of 101 countries (see the list in the bottom of this page) when they transit Uzbekistan, but must arrive in and depart from Uzbekistan on the Uzbekistan Airways flights, presenting your airline ticket on arrival at the airport.- diplomats accredited in Uzbekistan and their family members, if they are nationals of China, Hungary, Vietnam, Brazil, Latvia, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Estonia, Kuwait.
- Electronic visa procedure:
– nationals of 76 countries (see the list below) can apply via E-Visa Portal – https://e-visa.gov.uz/main – by filling one-page simple application, as well as uploading your photo and copy of passport’s main page (instructions – https://e-visa.gov.uz/what-you-need-to-know ). You would register your email and pay $20 (single entry for 30 days) or $35 (two entries during 30 days) or $50 (multiple during 30 days).
2. Antigua & Barbuda
12. Dominican Republic
15. North Korea
21. Saudi Arabia
31. South Africa
39. Cape -Verde
43. Costa Rica
44. Сote D’Ivoire
46. North Macedonia
47. Marshall Islands
57. Trinidad & Tobago
62. Sent-Vincent & Grenadines
64. Solomon Islands
66. Commonwealth odd Dominican Republic
67. Unites States of America
73. St. Kitts and Nevis
75. Hong Kong
- If you are not a national of mentioned above e-visa regime countries or if you are in that list, but prefer to have a visa sticker in your passport before travelling, you can always submit an application to the diplomatic mission of Uzbekistan, either yourself or via the tour agency. For this you would need:
. copy of the letter of invitation from inviting party in Uzbekistan (from a licensed tour agency, i.e. us);
. copy of all pages of the passport, excluding blank pages;
· 2 copies of duly completed and signed visa application form – http://evisa.mfa.uz/evisa_en/ ;
· 2 passport-size colored photos.
In such case visa fee varies dependending on length of stay, number of entries and if you are applying individually or as a group. For example, 7 days single entry is $40 + consular charge or 15 days single is $50 + CC, while each additional entry is another $10. Please, check the Uzbek Embassy or Consulate nearest to you (list and contacts: https://mfa.uz/en/consular/consular/ ).
NB: Be careful if you chose to use services of courier or visa agencies in your countries, as they sometimes charge inadequate extra fees and even give you inappropriate information about the Uzbek visa requirements and decision making process.
In certain cases, you can apply for your visa sticker to be issued upon arrival in Tashkent International Airport, but only if you are planning to fly from the country, which does not have the diplomatic mission of Uzbekistan. In this case the inviting entity in Uzbekistan (for example our company) must apply in advance to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan in due order, get visa confirmation (stamp) of the Visa Division of the Consular Department and forward it to you. This confirmation should be shown while buying an air-ticket and passing through passport control and the visa itself to be issued on its basis upon arrival at the Visa Section of the MFA Uzbekistan at the Tashkent International Airport.
passport or document of stateless person, expiry date of which must exceed the visa’s period of validity not less than 3 months;